100 Strong Scholarship
Kingsborough Community College received a $1 million gift to establish the Class of 2019 “100 Strong Scholarship Fund” from Barnes & Noble, Inc. Founder and Chairman Leonard Riggio, who served as the keynote speaker for the College’s 54th Commencement Exercises in June. The “100 Strong Scholarship Fund” will provide full tuition for 100 recent high school graduates who are beginning studies this fall at Kingsborough.
Moved by Kingsborough’s graduates, Mr. Riggio announced his commitment to providing scholarships to100 Kingsborough students who were in need of financial support, and that he would be giving the scholarships in the name of the 2019 Graduating Class.
- High school graduates who graduated in current year
- Enroll as a full-time matriculated student
- First-time freshmen
- Commit to complete their associates degrees at KCC
- Filed a FAFSA,TAP and do not qualify for any financial aid
- Pay in-state tuition
- To remain eligible, students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
Application Deadline – September 16, 2019 for the Fall 2019 Semester
Looking register with Kingsborough Community College? Learn More