READMISSION APPLICATION FOR FALL 2022 IS NOW CLOSE
Please note Readmission has moved to the Admissions Office
How to Readmit:
Students who have not attended Kingsborough Community College for more than two semesters must apply for readmission. To apply you must:
- File your application for Readmission before the deadline dates listed below
- Ensure any holds on your record are cleared prior to submitting a readmission form
- If a non-CUNY college was attended while away from KCC, submit official transcripts to email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation email once your application is processed, and a non-refundable $20 Readmission application processing fee will be billed to your student account once your application is processed.
Please Note, Students in POOR ACADEMIC STANDING (cumulative Grade Point Average is below 2.00) must follow these instructions:
If your cumulative GPA is below 2.00, you must write an Appeal Letter to the College
Committee on Admission and Academic Standing.
The Appeal Letter must be submitted along with your READMISSION APPLICATION
Once you complete all sections of the Readmission Application, and attached your APPEAL LETTER click on Submit Form.
You will receive an email notification of the Committee's decision.
- Last day to file a readmission application for students in good academic standing (2.0 or better) who ARE NOT transferring in credits earned at other colleges is August 29, 2022
- Last day to file a readmission application for students in good academic standing who ARE transferringin credits earned at other colleges is August 22, 2022.
- Last day to file a readmission application for students in poor academic standing (cumulative GPA below 2.00) is August 22, 2022.
Please Note: Once you have received your Kingsborough degree, YOU MAY NOT APPLY FOR READMISSION. You will need to complete a CUNY application as a second-degree student with the Admissions Office.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED