ESNA Voicemail Aria First Day & Beyond!
FINISH THE ENTIRE TUTORIAL OR THE TUTORIAL WILL START OVER ON NEXT LOGIN
Setup your Voicemail
- Dial the ESNA extension number (718 368 6990 or 6990) or Press on your telephone
- Were you prompted for your voice mail password?
If yes, go to Step 3 (this means the station is "integrated" to voicemail)
If yes, but you'd like to login to a different mailbox, press *
If no, key in your extension and press #.
- Key in the default password 147258 and press #.This password is for initial set-up only.
The system will guide you through a tutorial to establish your new Voicemail on first login
- Create a new password. Press # to continue.
Dial slowly and slightly pause between each digit while entering the new password.
- Record your Personal Greeting. Press # to continue.
- Record your Name Greeting. Press # to continue.
To Retrieve Messages That Others Have Left for You
- Login to ESNA Messaging
- Press 1 to listen to your messages, then 1 again to retrieve unread messages.
- After listening to a message you can press 7 to delete; 9 to save; 6 to send a copy select nothing to keep the message marked read in your inbox.
To Change Your Password
- Login to ESNA Messaging and press 4 (Personal Options) at the main menu.
- Press 9 for "Change your password"
- Enter your new password and press #.
To Re-record Your Voiced-In Name
Login to ESNA Messaging and press 4 (Personal Options) at the main menu.
- Press 1 for "Record Greetings"
- Press 6 for "Change Recorded Name"
- Record your name and press #.
To Check Messages for a Mailbox Different from Your OwnDial (718 368 6990 or 6990) or Press in your Avaya Telephone.
- Press *
Suggestions for Voice Mail Personal Greetings
"Hello (Hi), you have reached (your name) with (your company and your department). I am either on my other line or away from my desk, so please leave your name, telephone number and a detailed message after the tone and I'll return your call as soon as possible.Thank you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718)368-5025 if you have any questions