For Community Partners
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!"
- Margaret Mead
How do partnering community organizations benefit from service-learning?
For partnering community organizations, service-learning:
- Allows a greater number of clients to be served by service-learning students
- strengthens college-community relations
- have the prospect of recruiting potential staff members
- have the ability to increase efficiency in meeting community needs
- participation/interaction with Service- learning has provided a mentoring opportunity for staff
Community Partner Survey
To contact us:
Center for Career Development & Experiential Learning
2001 Oriental Boulevard, Rm. C102
Mail Code: CP
Brooklyn, New York 11235-2398