Tuesday, November 30
#GIVINGTUESDAY is an international day of charitable giving that is held every year the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving. CUNY has joined in the movement, and Kingsborough has adapted the drive as #KCCSPIRIT a fun and exciting fundraising event that brings together staff, faculty, board members, alumni, retirees, businesses and friends of Kingsborough.
Our #KCCSPIRIT goal is $50,000—a challenging amount in these difficult times, but the need among Kingsborough students is great.
We hope you will participate in the #KCCSPIRIT by contributing to The Annual Fund for Kingsborough. The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of the College’s Annual Giving program. When you make an unrestricted gift to this fund, you are enabling KCC to allocate resources where they are most needed. On a daily basis, The Annual Fund supports student scholarships, academic programs and technology, and campus upgrades.
#KCCSPIRIT and other annual giving initiatives, are a vital ladder to student success.
- Register for a Team
- Ask others to support your team
- Share #KCCSPIRIT news on your social media
- Make a gift to #KCCSPIRIT
- See your team’s progress on the KCC Leaderboard
Save the Dates!
- October 5, 2021 #KCCSPIRIT
- November 30 at 4PM #KCCSPIRIT Drawing
- November 15 - November 18, 12PM-2PM
#KCCSPIRIT Challenge: Virtual Games
- Tuesday, November 30, 3-5PM U219/U220 & via Zoom
#KCCSPIRIT Scavenger Hunt
#KCCSPIRIT Drawings Winners Announcement
Looking for another great way to give back?
Enter HERE to win any of the fabulous drawing prizes like a Peloton, PS 5, $500 Gift Cards, 55" TV, Jewelry, PS5, Oculus Quest 2, and more...
- Drawing sale ends on Tuesday 11/30 at 4PM.
- Winners will be contacted via email to pick up their basket at KCC from Wednesday 12/1 - Thursday 12/9