Summer Immersion Program
The Immersion Program offers FREE classes during the summer module in math and English
to incoming fall students who place into remedial math or English.
The many benefits of Kingsborough's Immersion Program:
- All courses are free of charge.
- Students have the opportunity to complete English and/or math developmental requirement(s) before the fall semester begins.
- Immersion Program workshops have been specifically designed to help students meet their English and math developmental requirements.
- Day and evening courses are offered to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- Academic, career and personal counseling are available.
Registration Is Easy
- Call us at 718-368-5358 or email us at Immersion@kbcc.cuny.edu.
- All classes have a limited number of seats which are filled on a first come-first serve basis.
For further information:
- Telephone: 718-368-5358
- Email: Immersion@kbcc.cuny.edu