ALUMNI Frequently Asked Questions

How can I receive a copy of my diploma?

Please send your request in writing along with a check or money order for $30 made payable to the KCC Association to the address below. Provide your complete and current mailing address in your letter. Also, include in your letter that Kingsborough is not liable should the diploma be lost or damaged in the mail.

Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Boulevard Brooklyn, New York 11235-2398

Attn: Registrar/Graduation Staff

How do I order my transcript?
For transcript requests, please click here.

How do I change my contact information in Kingsborough alumni records?
You may update your contact information online by simply going to the Stay Connected page. 

Please fill out the form in its entirety and indicate in the comments section that you are simply changing the contact information we currently have on file.  You can also call us or email us.

Am I an Alum if I did not graduate Kingsborough?
We go by the American Association of Community Colleges standards: if you earned 30 or more credits at Kingsborough then you are an Alum of the college.

How can I get the alumni newsletter?
If you have not received Accolades, the alumni newsletter in the past, we most likely do not have your current address.

Please update your mailing information via the Stay Connected page. Once completed, we will include you on our list for future mailings.

Are Kingsborough campus tours available?
We are very happy for you to explore the campus on your own; however, if you would like a guided tour of the newest spaces on campus, we are always available to assist you. To arrange a tour, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 718-368-4539.

Can t find your question? Contact the Alumni Relations Office at 718-368-4539 or Or just stop by and visit us in either rooms M241 or M243 on the second floor of the Marine Academic Center (MAC) Building, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Jamaica Bay.