Office of the Registrar Forms


Appeal for Course Substitutions - Course Waivers Form

Application for Advanced Standing (Transfer of Credits from other Colleges)

Appeal for Grade and Tuition Adjustment Form

Application for Matriculation

Change of Plan (Major) Form

Change of Plan/Subplan Application request by Student

Change of Plan/Subplan Application request by Advisor

Duplicate Diploma Application 

Education Certification Request Form 

Official Transcript Request Form

Pathways Appeal Form

Personal Data Correction Form

Readmission Application Form



Grade Change Request Form
(Please enter KCC email address when logging in, with name spelled out, e.g.,

WN Grade Reversal Form

Above is the link to WN Grade Reversal Form, which is to be used to amend your Verification  of Enrollment Roster that was submitted to the Office of the Registrar.  The form allows for the removal of a WN grade inadvertently posted on a student's record.  The form is to be completed and electronically signed by the Instructor and the Department Chairperson before being forwarded  to the Registrar's Office for processing.