NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Welcome to Kingsborough!
Now that you are registered for the Spring 2022 semester, you are probably wondering about the many Kingsborough resources available to you. Well, we have put together a list of next steps to ensure a successful transition this semester!
From now until the first day of classes, we will have plenty of opportunities for you to understand campus resources, get you connected to tools and technology, and set you up for success in your classes.
Save the Date:
We will be hosting a virtual New Student Q&A Session
on Thursday, December 16th from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
You can pop in to have any questions you have answered or learn about what KCC has to offer.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Claim your KCC Email address for important information sent regularly:
- Complete the mandatory SPARC Training:
- Complete the Are You Ready? Course:
- Learn how to access Blackboard for online classes:
- Contact Financial Aid for questions/concerns:
- Contact Bursar if not receiving financial aid and want to learn about tuition payment options:
- Contact your Advisement Academy if you still have questions or concerns about your spring 2022 registration:
- Spring 2022 Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines:
- Spring 2022 Student Checklist:
- Explore Special Programs at KCC:
Other questions? Contact the Office of Student Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Welcome from President Claudia V. Schrader
Kingsborough Community College – A Students Perspective