CUNY Fall 2021 Semester
Continuing Students: Haven’t Registered Yet? There’s Still Time!
To be entered in our raffle, click here to register for classes.
Classes start Thursday, September 9, 2021
Continuing Students: Registration begins for the Fall 2020/Winter 2021 on April 12th.
Check in CUNYFirst for your individual appointment date.
Don't forget to see your advisor before registering to make sure you're making informed
decisions regarding which classes and which modalities to choose.
- Students in Special Programs (ASAP, CD, and FLEX) should make appointments with their
- All other students should make an appointment with their Academy Advisor through Starfish. Not sure who your advisor is or need help making an appointment? Visit the Advisement
Academy virtual front desks:
Fall A Session: 12-week Fall Classes Run September 9 – December 20, 2021
Fall B Session: 6-week classes run January 3- February 23, 2022
To be considered a full-time student, you need to complete a minimum of 12 credits.
Kingsborough’s unique calendar allows you to split the credits between Fall A Session and Fall B Session (for example, 9 credits in the Fall A Session and 3 credits during Fall B Session.) and still be considered a full-time student ONLY if you register for all your classes before the start of the fall semester. To graduate within two years, you should take at least 15 credits each semester.
You can take up to 2 classes or 8 credits during the 6-week Fall B Session . Fall B Session classes close out quickly so register as soon as you can.
Current Kingsborough Students
Kingsborough students must register through CUNYfirst.
Other CUNY Students
Other CUNY students must apply for an ePermit.
Our classes are also open to visiting students who have earned less than 60 credits. Before you register as a non-degree student, you'll first need to get your courses
evaluated and approved by the appropriate department at your home college. Course
descriptions can be found in our Course Catalog.
As a Kingsborough student, you'll have all the benefits of being a CUNY student, including:
Click here to apply to Kingsborough as a non-degree student.
Questions? Call 718-368-6700.
How to Search for Courses
- Visit the CUNY Schedule of Classes page
- Check off "Kingsborough CC" and "2021 Fall Term"
- Scroll down to the SESSION field and choose:
- For Fall A Session classes: “Regular Academic Session”
- For Fall B Session classes: "Second Session"
- Choose your subject and other criteria important to you and begin your search
If you need help registering for a class, call the Registration Help Center at 718-368-6551.
Have your EMPLID and the 4 or 5 digit class number for the specific class you’d like
to add ready.