Access Resource Center (ARC)
Kingsborough Community College’s Access Resource Center, the nation’s first at a community college, is your one-stop place to get connected to government benefits and resources. Whether it’s childcare, SNAP, clothing, or transportation, you can get a referral for what’s available to you – where you live and when you need it.
We offer the following FREE services:
We also partner with other KCC offices across the campus to find innovative ways to empower our students and ensure they are successful. With their help, we coordinate:
- Access Resource Center, with lists of jobs, housing, pantries, and more
- Distribution of FREE vegetables grown on campus at the KCC Urban Farm
- Distribution of FREE food staples at the KCC Food Pantry
- Clothing donations
- Assistance with recertification of benefits
- Fair Hearing Assistance
- Assistance obtaining other government resources
Like us on Instagram:@kbccaccessresourcecenter
All of our services are FREE.
Walk-ins always welcome. Visit us in room E-115.
FACULTY: We’re available to come to your class and give a short presentation about our services. Call us at 718-368-5411!