- If you have not attended Kingsborough since the Fall 2020 term, you will need to readmit
for the Fall 2021 term.
- For more detailed information and instructions for readmission click here.
Readmission for students in good academic standing:
- Readmission for students in good academic standing who ARE NOT transferring in credits earned at other colleges will close on August 27, 2021.
- Readmission for students in good academic standing who ARE transferring in credits earned at other colleges will close on August 20, 2021.
Readmission for students in poor academic standing,
A cumulative grade point average (GPA) below 2.00, will close on August 20, 2021.
Please Note: If you readmitted to Kingsborough, you must be considered a matriculated (degree seeking) student to be eligible for federal student aid. As a readmitted student you must meet all SAP requirements upon readmission to be considered for federal student aid.
Please Note: Once you have received your Kingsborough degree, You May Not Apply for Readmission. You will need to complete a CUNY application as a second degree student with the Admissions Office - https://inside.kingsborough.edu/admission/#tab1C.
- For more detailed information on readmission, click here.
If you have been out of Kingsborough for a period of (3) years or more and your grade point average (GPA) was below minimum academic standards, you may be readmitted in good academic standing by appealing to the Committee on Admissions and Academic Standing.
Any prior failing grades, while still reflecting on your record, would not be calculated in your cumulative grade point average to determine your academic standing. You would be accepted on academic probation.
The Forgiveness Policy will be applied only once to your academic record.